Smoked Salmon Terrine with Endive Salad by Amber
(this quantity is for a small portion of terrine as it goes a long way)
200 grams of smoked salmon
3 white anchovy filets
The zest of one whole lemon
100 grams of butter
2 whole endives
A handful of hazelnuts
Handful of Arugula
¼ cup Olive Oil
1/8 cup Hazelnut Oil
1/8 cup of Champagne Vinegar
½ tsp Dijon Mustard
½ tsp Honey
S and P to taste
1. Soften butter by leaving out for a few hours.
2. Add to food processor with zest and anchovy filets
3. blend until combined.
4. layer in square terrine container that has been lined with parchment paper or saran wrap.
5. Layer in Salmon and butter until you finish both.
6. Refrigerate overnight.
7. The next day, remove and slice and serve with endive hazelnut and avocado salad.
To make salad, you need to make dressing using the dressing ingredients. Slice the endive and avocado and toss all the ingredients. Voila.